Needed for Loan Approval
Items Needed at Mortgage Application
• Pay stubs for most recent 30-day period.
• W-2’s and tax return for past 2 years.
• Copies of last 2 months bank statements for all accounts including checking, savings, investments, 401K, etc.
• Residence addresses for past 2 years, including landlord name and phone # if applicable.
• Employer name, address and phone number for the past 2 years.
• If self-employed or commissioned, last 2 years personal and business tax returns as well as current year-to-date Profit and Loss statement.
• Social Security card and Driver’s License.
• Divorce Decree
• Bankruptcy papers
• DD214 discharge papers and/or original Certificate of Eligibility (VA applicants only)