Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Miami, Florida and is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds affordable, move-up and retirement homes in Communities that cater to almost any lifestyle – such as urban, golf course, Active Adult or suburban Communities.
Lennar builds homes in 17 different states in some of the finest markets in the nation including: Lennar entered the Charleston market in 2002, bringing a commitment of quality, value and integrity to our customers. This is the underlying foundation upon which we were built, and this commitment continues to guide us to this day.
• Our Lennar associates are committed to always doing the right thing for the right reason, and approaching each day with the highest of integrity.
• Our Lennar associates are committed to being innovators in the homebuilding industry, and are constantly focused on improving the quality of our homes.
• And our Lennar associates are committed to delivering the best possible home value to each of our customers.
At Lennar we believe in what we do fundamentally, our business is about dreams- the dreams of our customers, associates, and shareholders. We care about those dreams because our reputation is built on them
“Satisifaction” is only satisfaction. We want our customers to be Tickeled, Delighted, and Happy!
• From your initial visit to Lennar.com one of our Lennar Welcome Home Centers, to your first day of home ownership and beyond- it is our pledge to be there every step pf the way in the purchase of your new home. in the purchase of your new home.
• Our associates are dedicated to providing you with Total Lennar Care (TLC).
• TLC is a willingness to do the extraordinary every day for our customers, and make the home buying process a true celebration. In addition, your exceptional home buying doesn’t stop at your closing.
• Even after you have settled in, we strive to keep you 100% satisified in your new home, with regularly scheduled visits from our Customer Care Team.
• It is about going above and beyond the superior standards and exceptional service that our customers expect and deserve from us.
At Lennar we consider our Community to be every city across America where we live and conduct business. And we know that our responsibility to our Community consists of far more than just building and delivering quality homes- because our community has been very good to us throughout our more than 50 years of business.
• We believe in “doing the right thing, for the right reason”, and that we are responsible for giving back to our community, quietly and without fanfare.
• It’s not just about donating money, but giving of our time and our hearts, on a continuing and connected basis, to help make our Community a better place and to help those who may not be able to help others.
• Our philosophy of giving back to our community is based on an antique proverb, “Give a person a fish and you feed him a meal. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime”
• Therefore our Giving Back to our Community programs are often focused on helping people learn better life skills, and ways to help themselves into mainstream society.
• Charleston’s program is partnered with the Windward Farms- they provide therapeutic residential services to hundreds of abused, neglected children.
We also believe that being responsible in our community means working to protect the quality of our environment, both during and after the construction of our homes.
To learn more about all that Lennar has to offer in the lowcountry please click on a below neighborhood:Modify Search Criteria
4036 Exploration Road
Ladson, SC 29456
Welcome to 4036 Exploration Road! This home is nestled in the back of Hunters Bend neighborhood. Only a couple of blocks from the community pool an...
1046 Briar Rose Lane
Ladson, SC 29456
This well maintained beautiful 4b/2.5ba home sits on a large lot with a stunning pond view. Inside you will find an eat-in-kitchen with granite cou...